23 Ocak 2016 Cumartesi

BONUS WORK


a) I have chosen this video because I have wanted my video to be both educating and funny. The video I’ve found is also helped me with my contextual grammar course which I am taking as a must course this year.
b) I really liked this video and it seems to be prepared studiously. Also as I am a student of foreign language education department, the content of the video was quite helpful for me with my courses. The thing I liked the most was the teacher’s effort to teach the students the irregular verbs.
c) Exercises:
1) Before watching the video, discuss the following questions.
·        Did you have trouble while learning the irregular verbs?
·        If yes, how did you get over this problem?
·        If you were a teacher what would you do while teaching irregular verbs and past tense?
·        Did your teacher make any fun plays to make you learn better?
2) Now fill in the blanks with the past participle forms of the given words.
BITE----->……….
ARISE----->……….
SEE----->……….
DO----->………..
SWIM----->……….
KNOW----->………
THROW----->………
GO----->………..
3) Did you find the video interesting? Why?
d)
·        What type of music the teacher used to attract students attention?
·        How was the teacher’s attitude?

e) I really liked the preparing process. I really found the process really useful for my educational future. On the other hand, I had some difficulties while finding a suitable video and preparing the questions but in the whole I can say that I found the process enjoyable and beneficial.

2 yorum:

  1. Bu yorum yazar tarafından silindi.

    YanıtlaSil
  2. Hi Emel!

    I liked the way you created your exercise. It seems quite useful in terms of learning the v2 and v3 versions of the words. I just want to say that you can add more activities about grammar. Thank you for contributing!

    YanıtlaSil