23 Ocak 2016 Cumartesi

REFLECTION TASK 1A:


Hello METU Amateur Photography Club!
My name is Emel Nur Er and I’m studying English language teaching at foreign language department. I am a first year student in METU and I would like to join your student club. I shall start introducing myself.
As I said before this is my first year in METU and I’m happy to be here. When I first came to the campus, I felt really excited and I was amazed by the beauty of the campus. Normally, Ankara is said to be a “gray city” but the campus is like from another world. It’s full of beautiful trees, plants and animals. I thought that all that beauty should be kept in photographs and I decided to join your club. Since I was a child, I have been interested in photography and now that I am a university student, I have thought that I should take the advantage of the METU’s one of the most active groups and I have decided to send you an introductory report about myself.
In my daily life I take a lot of photographs but not like people’s selfies, they are more like from a different perspective. I take interesting photos, do some photo shopping and make them more beautiful. Because of my ability to see details-as I am an elaborative person-I think I can manage to take good photographs for the photography club.
Actually, I have always had interest in photography and I have joined photography clubs during my elementary, secondary and high school years. In my high school years, the photography club in the school was very active. We prepared a notice board about photography. It was catchy and so many people read that board and got information from it. We also organized a school trip to the forest to take natural pictures and then we made an exhibition with those photographs. The principal congratulated us for our work and everybody really appreciated it.
I take photographs because I think every moment is special but some moments are just meant to be remembered and they should be made eternal. I also think every photograph has a story and that’s why I name every photo I take.
Lastly, I want to share with you some photographs I have taken, I hope you like them and I get to chance to join your club.




TIME FLIES


IMAGINE


ANITKABIR


D"EV"RIM


ANGORA



UNIFEB MEETING AT ANITKABIR


EYMIR FORESTATION


OUR LOVELY EYMIR


ANITKABIR II










1 yorum: